Apparently, I am in dire need of a prom date. Its my senior year, and I have been told by some fairly influential people in my life that I must get a date and go. It’s April 21st. The event will be held on a swanky rooftop in Downtown Montgomery, AL. All expenses for my date are paid for. There are horse-drawn carriages available throughout the evening. The date will be requested to be my lady for Leadout (where the couples are introduced in front of the families and friends of everyone going. At this point in time, I am not asking for a dating relationship or anything more than just a nice girl to spend a wonderful evening with. However, I could be talked into changing my mind :)
So if you know of anyone, or if you are interested yourself, please, let me know! :)
Every day becomes more and more beautiful and precious to me. Not because the seasons are changing, although they are. I think it’s me though; my attitude and my perception on life are changing. I take nothing for granted. I am thankful for everything, big and small. When I look outside, I think of how blessed I am to have woken up on this day that was made for me. I charge forward each day, optimistic and hopeful. Every day my goal is to take every opportunity given to me, and turn it into a positive. To me, this is the good life. not one thing is perfect. All together, it all makes me content-even just for right now, and THAT is perfection!
Well everyone, my break has officially began. The next three days I will be fishing a company tournament with my dad on Lake Guntersville, Alabama. Then, we will drive up to the farm just west of Chattanooga, Tennessee, for the week. The mornings we will fish, and the afternoons I will climb.
My new Yose pad from STONELICK will be in tomorrow, so I’m really stoked to have some true protection. I expect to push myself just that much harder.
Weather all week should be clear and 75-85 should be the high. Expect to see a lot of sends and first ascents. I’m looking forward to some great sessions.
I may go out to Foster falls, which is maybe 15 minutes from the farm, and do some highball bouldering there if I get bored with the stuff I have at the farm. Some other spots I may also check out are Prentice Cooper State Park, Stone Fort, and the Tennessee Wall. If the weather is nasty, I might ride over to Tennessee Bouldering Authority, or Urban Rocks Climbing Gym. Helps to be prepared.
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying Spring. It is beautiful here in the south.
Until next time, keepbrake hand on the rope at all times, and never lose sight of your goals.
- 1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- 3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- 4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- 5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
- 6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
- 7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
- 8: Do you have freckles?
- 9: Do you always smile for pictures?
- 10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
- 11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- 12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
- 13: What about pooped in the woods?
- 14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
- 15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- 16: How many people have you slept with this week?
- 17: What size is your bed?
- 18: What is your Song of the week?
- 19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
- 20: Do you still watch cartoons?
- 21: Whats your least favorite movie?
- 22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
- 23: What do you drink with dinner?
- 24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- 25: What is your favorite food?
- 26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- 27: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
- 28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- 29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
- 30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- 31: Can you change the oil on a car?
- 32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- 33: Ever ran out of gas?
- 34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
- 35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- 36: What is your usual bedtime?
- 37: Are you lazy?
- 38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
- 39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
- 40: How many languages can you speak?
- 41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
- 42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
- 43: Are you stubborn?
- 44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
- 45: Ever watch soap operas?
- 46: Are you afraid of heights?
- 47: Do you sing in the car?
- 48: Do you sing in the shower?
- 49: Do you dance in the car?
- 50: Ever used a gun?
- 51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53: Is Christmas stressful?
- 54: Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57: Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59: Take a vitamin daily?
- 60: Wear slippers?
- 61: Wear a bath robe?
- 62: What do you wear to bed?
- 63: First concert?
- 64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65: Nike or Adidas?
- 66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
- 69: Ever take dance lessons?
- 70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71: Can you curl your tongue?
- 72: Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74: Own any record albums?
- 75: Own a record player?
- 76: Regularly burn incense?
- 77: Ever been in love?
- 78: Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79: What was the last concert you saw?
- 80: Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81: Tea or coffee?
- 82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
- 83: Can you swim well?
- 84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85: Are you patient?
- 86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87: Ever won a contest?
- 88: Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89: Which are better black or green olives?
- 90: Can you knit or crochet?
- 91: Best room for a fireplace?
- 92: Do you want to get married?
- 93: If married, how long have you been married?
- 94: Who was your HS crush?
- 95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
- 96: Do you have kids?
- 97: Do you want kids?
- 98: Whats your favorite color?
- 99: Do you miss anyone right now?